Wednesday, June 30, 2010

An Amazing Thank You Gift!

So I walked in the door after work to find a huge Williams-Sonoma bag with this in it:




And in case you can’t tell from the picture, it’s big and HEAVY! Hello… I LOVE Williams-Sonoma & I LOVE wrapped gifts! But this??? It’s not my birthday, it’s not Christmas? What did I do to deserve such a treat?

Well as it turns out, this my friends it the sweetest thank you gift ever! Chad’s buddy Mike was our dinner guest for the Very Vegan Dinner. He was so appreciative of the culinary adventure we took him on that he felt compelled to find us some new hardware for the kitchen. What’s in the box you ask? Well, let’s just say, someone has been perusing some Random Musings, because he knew we not only loved us some W-S, but he knew we were lacking a certain appliance. My squeals of excitement could barely be contained when I tore off the paper to find this:




We have a Panini Maker!!! And not just any panini maker... an AWSOME one!!! No more line-less panini’s (like these)! I’ll have to make lots and lots of painis now. So tell me, what’s your favorite panini recipe?

Before I go… I just have to say Mike, you are too much! Thank you so much for your generous gift! I LOVE IT! There will be MANY more Very Vegan Dinners for you to come over & enjoy!

1 comment: