Monday, January 2, 2012

The Best of 2011

What's for dinner tonight?  Maybe one of these favorites from 2011 will help you decide!

5.) Low-Fat No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake in a Jar!  Why not start with dessert first??  Especially when it's an easy, delicious, and low fat dessert to start your year off on the right foot.  This tasty treat was one of my many Pinterest findings & I just LOVE it!  I've made many other mini jar variations since trying this one.  If you haven't tried the mini jar dessert, do yourself a favor for your next dinner party.  Your guest will love getting handed their own individual dessert!

4.) Cheesy Shell-Stuffed Shells w/ Vodka Cream Sauce  This recipe has made the countdown two years in a row now!  Can't say I'm surprised, seeing as it's one of the most popular dishes among the people I've made it for.  I constantly get asked for when I'll be making it again!

3.) Fresh Corn Tomato Salad  If you are one of the many of my followers that has tasted or made this recipe, I'm sure you know what this is it's second year at in the top!  I have given this recipe to more people then I can count.  And so many of them tell me that they make it repeatedly during the summer.  I purchased a handy dandy "corn zipper" not too long ago.  So I'm sure I'll be making it plenty this summer.  (Maybe I'll even manage to snap a new photo of it!)

2.) Quite Possibly The Best Ever Stuffed Mushrooms  Here's another of my personal faves!  Why do I love these so much?  Because EVERYONE else does!  It's so nice to have no fail recipes in your arsenal that you know people will go bonkers over! 

1.) Chicken in Phyllo Dough  This is not only the most popular recipe of 2011, but is the most popular recipe on this blog of all time!  If you're looking for an easy recipe that is sure to impress, this is it!!!


So there you have it, the most popular recipes (by page view) of 2011.  Stay tuned for the best of my personal faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment