Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Inspiration has arrived!

So can I just say how much I LOVE presents!  I mean who doesn't???  Big or small, expensive or clearance item, homemade or hand me down... it's not so much all of that, but rather the fact that someone was walking around in their own busy life and stopped for a moment, paused and though of ME.  That my friends, is an extremely flattering feeling!  If you are wondering what is prompting this let me share...

Last night I came home from work.  I was standing in the kitchen rambling about how I was going to go to the grocery store but I decided that I should come home and put together my weeks' worth of menu first... when I was distracted by a shipping box sitting on the counter.  "What's this babe?" I asked.  "Oh, it's just some gifts for you."  He answered nonchalantly.  I peeked in and noticed two items, each wrapped, tied with a ribbon & a cute little card.

What's in them you ask... well if you are at all familiar with my recent random musings, you too know I've been looking for some new reading material.  I was simply asking for some title suggestions,  but this far too generous friend & very observant reader went the extra mile and got me these!

 
I can't wait to dive into these recipes!  I was up pretty late last reading night the Annual Recipes 2010 book.  That over 750 recipes!  I'm not sure where to even start!  One thing's for sure... as I was reading through them, I had my eyes open for all the "Very Vegan" possibilities that can be served as thank you dinners!


No comments:

Post a Comment