Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wall Decor

We got our new bedroom furniture 2 years ago & I have been looking for above the bed wall art this whole time.  I've seen many different DIY art projects that I liked, but nothing I had the motivation to follow through on.  I've looked at countless pieces of completed wall art, but nothing that really did it for me.  I knew I wanted something mostly DIY for this wall.  Finally after 2 years I was "Pinspired"!  I saw THIS and knew it would be simple to recreate.

Things fell into place when we were helping my dad move and we came accross the perfect frame to go with our bedroom.  I ordered the bird decals on Etsy from Decorette.  The next step was to convince the ever skeptical Mr. B that this would be a good idea.  To my surprise, he was all for it.  And after I got it on the wall he was pretty pleased with the results.  I absolutly love the out come!  It was so simple and cost me less than $30!  Can't beat that! 

1 comment: