Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ebates

Hi friends!  Have you been getting cash back for your online purchases?  If not, what the heck is wrong with you???  I just did some of my Christmas shopping and added some more money to my next check in the mail!

If you aren't familiar with Ebates, you should be.  You get cash back on almost EVERY online purchase.  This is stores you already shop at!  Macy's, Target, Nordstrom, Best Buy, you name it.  It's free, I've yet to find a single downfall for signing up since I've joined in July.  And I recently received my 2nd check in the mail!

Click here to sign up:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=IFJSCXe11I%2FT8cU78QXInw%3D%3D

*Note: Ebates does not pay me to say this.  All opinions expressed are my own :)

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment